Summertime calls for outdoor events with plenty of excuses for appetizers and wine! Of course many agree that appetizers aren’t always the healthiest courses at parties, but a fantastic dip with veggies is! Here is a favorite of mine– fresh and delicious. Smoked by a local Northwest fisherman, beautiful wild caught alaskan salmon portion I used in this dip is nothing short of amazing! (www.alaskaselectseafood.com) Mixed with fresh lemon juice, herbs from our garden, cream cheese, sour cream and a little plain yogurt! Try it with any veggies. Easy accompaniments are cucumber slices, carrot sticks, celery sticks, and bell pepper wedges!
- 6-8 oz. smoked salmon
- 2 packages cream cheese (room temp)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1.5 Tablespoon fresh chopped dill or 1.5 tsp dried dill
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh chives
- fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl with the back of a spoon.Voila!