Our family loves this for an easy weeknight dinner! It is both fresh and filling. It’s an easy meal to prepare ahead and package up for on-the-go lunch. It’s packed with nutrition and as I titled it, “high protein”, boasts a whopping 63 grams in your large dinner plate serving. Feel free to cut the portions in half for smaller lunches. I love homemade salad dressings and this feta lemon one is a great option to use for a veggie dip as well. Check out the nutrition label for vitamins on this meal! [ingredients title=”Ingredients”]
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 2 large handfuls baby kale
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 2 slices cooked nitrite free uncured bacon
- 1-2 hard boiled eggs sliceed
- 1/2 cup kidney beans
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 sliced cucumber
- 1/2 sliced avocado
- Crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Lemon Feta Dressing:
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbs Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbs Sour cream
- 1 Tbs Mayonnaise
- 1/4 -1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbs white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Mix salad dressing ingredients in a dish well with a spoon and set aside.
- Create a bed of greens divided between 2 large dinner sized plates.
- Top greens with ingredients in order listed, again dividing between 2 dinner plates.
- Top salad with lemon feta dressing.
- If making salad ahead for a future lunch do not add dressing to salad until ready to eat.