Summer is in full swing, and watermelon is IN now! I’ve also been enjoying some mint mojitos from my abundance of mint in the garden. Combining these two favs, and me weakness, cheese, I bring to you a summer fresh sweet and savory salad. Here is my version of a Watermelon Feta Mint Mojito Salad including a pine nuts! The lime adds just the right amount of zest. This salad was devoured by everyone, including the picky kids, who couldn’t get enough.
- 1 Personal size seedless watermelon cut into cubes (approx 8 cups)
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts (use dry pan to toast a few minutes, turning frequently so as not to burn.
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 6–8 mint leaves chopped
- Toast pine nuts by placing in dry skillet on medium heat. Toss frequently until golden and fragrant.
- In a dish mix olive oil, lime juice and zest
- In a large serving bowl place cucumber, watermelon, feta and mint leaves.
- Add pine nuts and dressing mixture. Toss well!
FAST.EAT.LIVE. Phase 3
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min