Summertime calls for quick prep meals and little time over a hot stove! This is hands down one of my favorite chicken salads ever concocted! 🍇High protein, low calorie and absolutely loaded with immune boosting nutrition. Check out that vitamin K and Vitamin C below! Fresh lemon juice, raw honey, and fresh garlic make the most delectable dressing. Grapes, chicken, feta and more all wrapped up in a big green leaf! Voila! A satisfying summer lunch or dinner. You can double the recipe and saves well in the fridge overnight.
- 2 cups cooked chicken Cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup toasted pinenuts
- 2 green parts scallions sliced
- 4 large chard leaves
- 2 T Olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp raw honey (or more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- In a small dish whisk dressing ingredients to mix well.
- In a medium bowl mix cooked chicken pieces, celery, grapes, feta, pine nuts and scallions.
- Toss dressing with chicken salad mixture.
- Scoop about 1 cup of chicken salad into each chard wrap and fold leaves over salad!