- Summertime calls for quick prep meals and little time over a hot stove! This is hands down one of my favorite chicken salads ever concocted! High protein, low calorie, and loaded with immune boosting nutrition. Fresh lemon juice, raw honey, and garlic make the most delectable dressing. Grapes, chicken, feta and more all wrapped up in a big green leaf. Voila–A satisfying summer lunch or dinner! You can double the recipe and the chicken salad also saves well in the fridge.
- 2 cups pre-cooked chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup halved grapes
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup toasted pinenuts
- 2 green parts scallions sliced
- 4 large chard leaves
- 2 T Olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp raw honey (or more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- In a small dish whisk dressing ingredients to mix well.
- In a medium bowl mix cooked chicken pieces, celery, grapes, feta, pine nuts and scallions.
- Toss dressing with chicken salad mixture.
- Scoop about 1 cup of chicken salad into each chard wrap and fold leaves over salad
FAST.EAT.LIVE. Phase 2 & 3
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 0 min