Fresh, healthy, and oh so satisfying on a warm summer’s eve! Wild-caught baked Alaskan salmon fillets, cooked beets, corn, and garden fresh peas on a bed of baby kale all drizzled with a lemon and olive oil dressing creates a simple and delicious meal weeknight! Check out the nutritional content below! The vitamins and nutrients are off the charts!
- 2 salmon fillet portions (8-10 oz. total)
- garlic clove crushed
- 1/4 tsp dried dill or 1/2 Tbs fresh chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked sliced beets
- 1/2 cup corn
- 6 cups baby kale or your choice of specialty greens
- handful of fresh peas
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- juice of 1 lemon
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp raw honey (more if you like it sweeter)
- 1/2 tsp dried dill or 1/2 Tbs fresh (or more to taste)
- Drizzle salmon fillets with olive oil. Spinkle with salt, pepper, dill and crushed garlic
- Mix vinaigrette ingredients well in a dish
- Bake salmon at 400′ uncoveredfor about 15 min or less depending on thickness until fish is barely just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, dividing between 2 dinner plates, arrange greens, then sliced beets, corn, and peas.
- place cooked salmon portion on top
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and drizzle with vinaigrette.