I am a sucker for dips! Nothing better than a good salsa with chips! Fresh mango makes this one so refreshingly delicious. There are a variety of mango salsa recipes out there, but here is a very basic ingredient one with a touch of avocado for creaminess!
- 1 fresh mango peeled and diced into very small chunks (or about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup diced fresh avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbs or more fresh chopped jalapeño (optional)
- Mix all ingredients well in a dish!
- Serve with chips or see “Wild Caught Chili Salmon Taco” recipe under “Main Dishes” category for a fantastic nutrient packed meal.