These super easy popsicles are so refreshing! Kinda like a virgin citrus mojito with fresh frozen berries….mmm
- 2/3 cup sliced berries (blueberries and strawberries)
- 6 mint leaves chopped
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade (I used Trader Joe’s reduced sugar lemonade)
- Distribute fruit and mint leaves between 6 Popsicle molds. (I use ZOKU molds which are perfect classic shape. If you don’t have molds use plastic cups and wood sticks.
- Pour in lemonade, distributing evenly between molds.
- To have fruit evenly distributed freeze for about 1.5 hours without the sticks inserted, then stir when it’s a little slushy and insert your sticks. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Run popsicle under water to remove mold covering.[/directions]