These super easy popsicles are so refreshing with only 3 ingredients and store-bought lemonade! It’s perfect for a bunch of kids on a hot summer day, or any day! Kinda like a virgin citrus mojito with fresh frozen berries….mmm. I love the Zoku Popsicle Molds
- 2/3 cup sliced berries (blueberries and strawberries)
- 6 mint leaves chopped
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade (I used Trader Joe’s reduced sugar lemonade)
- Distribute fruit and mint leaves between 6 ZOKU molds . If you don’t have molds, use plastic cups and wood sticks.
- Pour in lemonade, distributing evenly between molds.
- To have fruit evenly distributed freeze for about 1.5 hours without the sticks inserted, then stir when it’s a little slushy and insert your sticks. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Run popsicle under water to remove mold covering.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Category: dessert
Keywords: all, berries, dessert, desserts, fruit, vegan, vegetarian, popsicle, lemon, lemonade, mint