Ah summer…How I love sitting in the sun with my kids and enjoying these pineapple coconut cream popsicles sweetened only with a little honey and pineapple juice ?for a healthy treat! So Piña colada-ish I think I’ll have to go pour some rum now…? (This recipe makes 8 standard popsicle mold treats)
- 1 14 oz. can your preference coconut cream or coconut milk if you prefer)
- 8 oz crushed pineapple (you could use the same amount fresh, just put in the blender first)
- 3 Tbsp honey (more if you like it sweeter)
- 8 oz container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup shredded sweetened or unsweetened coconut
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl.
- Using a spoon evenly distribute mixture between popsicle molds. If you don’t have molds use plastic cups and wooden sticks.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.