This is pure creamy chocolate heaven! There is no added sugar in this cheesecake recipe, and I guarantee you won’t miss it. With a melt in your mouth, mouse-like texture filling, and a perfectly textured crust, this dessert will be a guaranteed hit and satisfy all of your sweet tooth cravings. It is so decadent, a small serving more than satisfies.
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream (liquid)
- 12 ounces cream cheese (1.5 packages)
- 6 ounces Lily’s sugar free Chocolate Chips, melted plus 2 ounces for drizzle
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 packets stevia
- 1.5 cups NUTOLA granola (https://artfulpalate.com/product/nutola/) low-carb and gluten-free
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter or coconut oil (or a combination of the two), melted
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Heat oven to 350′. Cut a parchment paper circle the size of your loose bottom tart pan circle.
- In a medium bowl mix together ingredients for your crust. Press evenly into the bottom and all sides of tart pan. Bake for about 8 minutes in your preheated oven. Remove from oven and set aside. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, In a small microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips for one minute. Stir well, and add another minute to cook time. Stir again, and heat until melted evenly. You may need to heat a little more, just don’t over cook. Alternatively you can melt in a double boiler on the stove, while stirring.
- You can do the mixing in a blender or with a hand mixer in a medium mixing bowl. (I love my vitamix blender, with a tamper on low speed) I have done both. A handheld mixer with a bowl may be easier to clean for you. Mix: cream cheese, liquid whipping cream, lemon juice, 6 oz. melted chocolate, vanilla extract, and stevia until smooth. Scoop this picture into your prepared crust. Use a spatula to get every bit out and to smooth it evenly on the top. Drizzle your cheesecake with remaining melted chocolate (2 oz.).
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to a day. Top with additional whipped cream and fresh berries when ready to serve! This dessert also freezes well.