This is pure creamy chocolate heaven! There is no added sugar in this cheesecake recipe, and I guarantee you won’t miss it. With a melt in your mouth, mouse-like texture filling, and a perfectly textured crust, this dessert will be a guaranteed hit and satisfy all of your sweet tooth cravings. It is so decadent, a small serving more than satisfies. I like to use a loose bottom TART PAN, lined with parchment paper cut to the size of the bottom for this recipe.
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream (liquid)
- 12 ounces cream cheese (1.5 packages)
- 6 ounces Lily’s sugar free Chocolate Chips, melted plus 2 ounces for drizzle
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 packets stevia
- 1.5 cups NUTOLA granola low-carb and gluten-free
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter or coconut oil (or a combination of the two), melted
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Heat oven to 350′. Cut a parchment paper circle the size of your loose bottom tart pan circle.
- In a medium bowl mix together ingredients for your crust. Press evenly into the bottom and all sides of tart pan. Bake for about 8 minutes in your preheated oven. Remove from the oven and set aside. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips for one minute. Stir well, and add another minute to cook time. Stir again, and heat until melted evenly. You may need to heat a little more, just don’t overcook. Alternatively, you can melt in a double boiler on the stove while stirring.
- You can do the mixing in a blender or with a hand mixer in a medium mixing bowl. (I love my Vitamix blender, with a tamper on low speed) I have done both. A handheld mixer with a bowl may be easier to clean for you. Mix: cream cheese, liquid whipping cream, lemon juice, 6 oz. melted chocolate, vanilla extract, and stevia until smooth. Scoop this picture into your prepared crust. Use a spatula to get every bit out and to smooth it evenly on the top. Drizzle your cheesecake with remaining melted chocolate (2 oz.).
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to a day. Top with additional whipped cream and fresh berries when ready to serve! This dessert also freezes well.
FAST.EAT.LIVE. Phase 2&3
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Category: dessert