When we want a sweet treat, usually something small will fill the craving and these are perfect!
To make 6 treats you’ll need:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 6 wood Popsicle sticks
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, chunks or bar broken in pieces.
- chopped peanuts, almonds, walnuts, pistachios, coconut flakes or sprinkles
- Cut bananas in half and insert stick into cut end.
- Place on wax paper on flat baking sheet or plate in your freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Heat chocolate in microwave or better in a double boiler on the stove, stirring frequently to make sure melted through, but not boiling.
- Use a spoon to spread melted chocolate or dip frozen bananas.
- Then immediately roll in topping as the chocolate will harden quickly on the frozen bananas.
- Have fun! Enjoy!!
Leave A Comment