Here is a delicious, simple yet gourmet, Northwest lunch I served last weekend while enjoying the stunning views of the Puget Sound!
Wild Caught Smoked Alaskan Salon and Dill Dip served on a toasted Everything Bagel. I like Dave’s Killer Bread’s Epic Everything Bagel which adds an extra 560 mg of Omega 3’s and 12 gm of protein per serving.
Check out this link for detailed nutrition info
- Recipe Smoked Salmon Dill Dip (see under “Appetizers/Snacks” tab) If you like a thicker spread reduce the Greek Yogurt and/or sour cream or cut out
- 1 or more tomatoes thick-sliced
- thinly sliced red onions (optional)
- 1-2 tsp capers per serving
- Prepare Salmon Dip recipe
- Cut bagels in half and toast
- Spread about 1/4 cup salmon dip on each half bagel.
- Top with capers, onions (if using) and a tomato slice.
Nutrition info for Salmon Dip available under recipe