Try this easy weeknight main dish! This meatloaf cooks quick, it’s delicious, gluten-free and a perfect size for kids too. Oh, and includes bacon!
- 1 1/2 lb organic grass fed ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 3 strips bacon cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup favorite marinara or tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 egg whisked
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400′.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Heat a little olive oil in skillet on medium heat and sauté onion and bacon until cooked through and bacon is crispy.
- In a medium bowl mix ground beef spices, tomato sauce, egg and almond meal. Add in bacon and onion and knead together well with your hands.
- Distribute between cups in muffin tin
- Bake for about 16-18 min until cooked through. Then top with a little marinara (and parmesan cheese if you’re not strictly following a paleo diet)
- Bake for another 2 minutes or so.