School days are definitely in full swing here and I’ve been working on healthy and quick to prepare after school snacks! This is a highly requested one with my 3 kids and light enough where they’ll still eat their dinner?? and yes, I’m a nut butter lover.
- 8 oz softened (or whipped) cream cheese at room temp
- 1/3 cup all-natural peanut butter or other nut butter
- 2 Tbs honey (can use brown sugar)
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and honey or brown sugar well
- Serve with sliced apples. Squeeze lemon or lime on your sliced apples to keep from turning brown.[/directions] You can replace half the cream cheese with plain Greek yogurt. This dip also makes a yummy spread to use on whole-grain bagels in your kids’ lunches!