Three ingredients are all you need for these perfect summer treats! Creamy and delicious, and highly nutritious. Did you know that coconut cream is loaded with beneficial amino acids, which help to slow the effects of aging on our skin? Also, the fatty acids found in coconut cream actually help your body burn fat more efficiently while giving you more energy. So, not only do you feel like a kid when eating a popsicle, but these ones do truly help you maintain youth! This recipe is essentially the same recipe I used for the Triple Fruit Layered Patriotic Pops, but I just tripled the banana layer, instead of adding the layers with berries. This is the easy version. Just purée, pour into molds, and freeze!
- 1 1/2 banana
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (dairy or dairy alternative, like cultured coconut milk yogurt)
- 1 cup canned coconut cream
- Optional: 3 tablespoons or more, shredded coconut
- Purée first 3 ingredients in your blender until smooth. Stir in shredded coconut if using (adds texture).
- Pour into 6 traditional size popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 4 hours.