Bacon with Brussels sprouts…I promise you won’t be able to stop eating them! This side dish couldn’t be simpler, but oh so delectable
- 4 cups brussels sprouts cut in halves
- 6 slices all natural bacon strips cut into 1″ pieces (or “ends and pieces” work too)
- olive oil to drizzle (about 2 Tbs)
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425′
- Lay Halved Brussels sprouts in baking dish.
- Place bacon pieces on top of Brussels sprouts.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Halfway through baking toss with a spatula.