Cauliflower is a wonderful and versatile vegetable that is used in many cuisines across the world!
One serving of this vegetable has 77% of the recommended vitamin C. It contains vitamin K, many of the B vitamins, folate, niacin, magnesium, and even protein.
Here is a nutrition-packed side dish also loaded with lemon and garlic, which both have their long list of medicinal properties and health benefits!
- 1 head cauliflower cut florets
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp or more sea salt
- fresh parsley to garnish
- Prepare the cauliflower by washing and cutting into bite sized pieces.
- Mix juice of half lemon, crushed garlic, olive oil and salt in a large bowl.
- Add cut cauliflower and toss with mixture.
- When evenly coated spread flat in a baking dish or on a baking sheet.
- Keep uncovered and cook in a 425′ oven for about 15-20 min.
- Sprinkle with fresh-cut parsley and ground black pepper if desired. Serve warm!