There is no shortage of talk about how nutrient-rich the easy to grow leafy green vegetable, kale is. Here is a simple savory side dish you can make with any variety of kale. It’ll become a new staple!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 small onion cut into thin wedges
- 1 head chopped kale, stems removed
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar or more
- Sea salt & fresh ground cracked pepper
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Sauté garlic and onion on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add kale and continue to cook over medium heat, tossing.
- When wilted/tender remove from pan and toss in a bowl with vinegar and salt to taste.
- Add pepper, red pepper flakes or more vinegar if you like to taste!