Delicious! Served this bowl up yesterday! Have you tried the honey crisp apples in season right now? As fall gets in full swing soon, I think this easy breakfast, you can prepare the night before, will be a weekly favorite. (recipe serves 1)
- 1 Tbs almond butter, peanut butter or other
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond coconut milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cut/diced apples
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbs hemp seeds
- Mix nut butter well with yogurt.
- Then add oats and milk. Mix well and let sit overnight.
- You can set aside your other ingredients and add in the morning (my preference for freshness) or add at night to make it easier.